I wanted to write to you all to tell you about the steps we are taking at Newark Chiropractic Clinic to protect your health and wellbeing. I also wanted to write to tell you about new measures we are putting in place to offer you chiropractic care remotely.
Current Government advice is that Chiropractic is one of the essential services and we should continue to provide our services to those most in need. However social distancing and rigorous hygiene measures are vital to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We take this advice very seriously and want to reassure you of the systems we have in place:
What we are doing for you:
- The clinic has strict hygiene routines in place, including sterilising tables between each patient, all contact surfaces are cleaned and sterilised multiple times during the day. The chiropractors wash and sterilise their hands between each patient.
- Reception sterilise the front desk regularly, including pens and keyboards and the card machine.
- Public spaces are cleaned every hour.
- We have spaced reception chairs and have booked patients further apart so we can socially distance people, or even restrict numbers so patients do not come into contact with each other.
What we need you to do:
- If you are elderly or have immune system issues please contact us so that we can arrange an appropriate appointment / consultation
- If you develop a fever or persistant cough or have been in contact with someone who has tested postive, please follow advice and self-isolate, along with other members of your household, for 14 days.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at reception. There is also a bathroom available on the ground floor for hand-washing and we would encourage you to do this following hand-washing guidelines.
- Avoid touching your mouth. nose, eyes and, if you do, wash your hands again.
- Your phone is one of the most touched surfaces - please leave it secure in your car during your appointment.
- Please keep updated on government guidelines to allow you to make informed decisions on your movements and responsibilities.
The main number to call remains 01636605815
Emergency number is 07434714855 (this can be used with Whattsapp)
We know these are difficult times and we want to reassure you that we are here to support you all for as long and as much as we can. Stay safe and well and we hope to see you all again in the clinic soon.
With best wishes